Powersystems are thrilled to invite you to meet the team at the UK’s largest renewable and low carbon energy exhibition and conference – All-Energy and the co-located Dcarbonise 2023. Meet the Powersystems team on the 10-11 May 2023, at the All Energy exhibition, Glasgow, on Stand G10.
This year the event theme is Engineering a Net Zero Future.
All-Energy takes pride in being the UK’s largest low carbon energy and full supply chain renewables event; while the co-located Dcarbonise is aimed at private and public sector energy end users. The next live edition of All-Energy & Dcarbonise is taking place on the 10 -11 May 2023 at the SEC, Glasgow.
For information on how to get to the Scottish Event Campus known as the SEC, the venue is located just outside Glasgow city centre in the west-end. The campus is accessible by numerous transport options, click here for more information.
All-Energy will offer an opportunity to meet, network and make connections with the renewable energy community with two days of uninterrupted business. Join Powersystems on stand G10 to drive your business forward in 2023 and beyond.
Discuss your Renewable, hydrogen, tidal, wind energy, BESS storage project and grid connections with Powersystems on Stand G10
- How we can help you with your design, installation, and commissioning of your high voltage electrical infrastructure for your renewable, wind, solar, battery energy storage as well as industrial and commercial electrical balance of plant contract
- How we can help you build out your renewable schemes like BESS projects which are being co-located with a variety of renewable energy technologies
- How we can help you understand the regulations, capacity, and infrastructure
- How we can help you to provide ICP grid connections to your project sites.
Powersystems are actively involved with the most ambitious urban decarbonisation battery energy storage systems (BESS) initiatives, demonstrating the UK’s commitment to building a thriving low carbon economy
Powersystems high voltage engineers are highly experienced in the design, specification, installation, and commissioning of battery storage electrical infrastructure, enabling the complete BESS installation to be carried out
Grid Connection – From Application to Energisation
As an Independent Connection Provider (ICP), Powersystems have been providing grid connections across all of the distribution areas of the UK.
We have carried out many grid connections for a varied clientele, ranging from data centres, industrial customers, formula one racing teams, health trusts, water industry, major film studios, visitor attractions and the renewable energy sector.
Under our full scope of National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation we are able to undertake connection design work, cable installation, cable jointing, substation design and construction, switch gear and transformer installation and testing and commissioning services.
We have civil construction capability which enables us to offer clients a ‘turnkey’ connection service to include trenching works, directional drilling, substation building, construction, and design from small 11 kV substations up to 132 kV primary substations.
We also offer a grid connection ENA application and a feasibility study service through our engineering administration department, where Powersystems will deal with all aspects of your application and liaise with the DNO on your behalf.
Whether an industrial & commercial, generation or Battery Energy Storage Scheme Powersystems can provide a competitive grid connection offer.
Our team of engineers and support staff manage the entire connection process from initial application, design, construction and commissioning through to final energisation and adoption. As an ICP, Powersystems have been assessed and accredited nationally by Lloyds register to carry out:
- Project Management
- Cable laying (LV, 11 kV, 33 kV, 66 kV, 132 kV)
- Cable jointing (LV,11 kV, 33 kV, 66 kV, 132 kV)
- Substation installation (11 kV, 33 kV, 66 kV, 132 kV)
- All associated civil engineering works including excavation, cable laying and back-filling.
Watch the highlights below from the All Energy and Dcarbonise 2022 highlights
About All Energy on the 10 -11 May at the SEC in Glasgow
Registration for the UK’s largest renewable and low carbon energy exhibition and conference – All-Energy and the co-located Dcarbonise – is now open at www.all-energy.co.uk/media , click on the link and register now and plan your All Energy exhibition and conference, don’t forget to pop by stand G10 and meet the Powersystems team!
|Event Opening Times||Date & Time||Venue|
|Exhibition and Conference – Day 1||10 May 2023: 08:30 – 18:00||SEC|
|Exhibition and Conference – Day 2||11 May 2023: 08:30 – 16:00||SEC|
|Giant Networking Evening||10 May 2023: 18:00||Glasgow Science Centre|
- The duo of events will be held at SEC Glasgow on 10 and 11 May 2023 and is free of charge to all with relevant business or academic interests.
- Attendance at the major exhibition
- The far-ranging conference: and show floor theatres will see well over 500 speakers taking part.
- There will be compelling opening plenary sessions on both days; 11 parallel sessions in the main conference discussing and debating the challenges and opportunities currently facing all sectors served by the two events; and in the eight show floor theatres.
- This last session typifies the topicality of the subjects that will come under the conference spotlight over two packed days whether it be supply chain issues; cyber security; digitalisation; unlocking grid capacity; finance and funding; green hydrogen markets; the race to decarbonisation of the built environment, heat, transport, cities/places, industry; and the supply chain.
- And the ever-popular Giant Networking Evening – This year the Giant Networking Evening, sponsored by Siemens Energy, will once again be held at the Glasgow Science Centre where the hundreds of interactive exhibits help to provide an enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere to ensure productive networking.
Notes to Editors:
- This article is written by Jules Daly, Marketing and Communications Manager at Powersystems UK.
- Email email@example.com Telephone 01454 318000
- Photography Copyright please credit all images used to powersystemsuk.co.uk
Powersystems are powering the transition to a carbon free future
As a high voltage specialist electrical engineering company with over 46 years (1977-2023) experience Powersystems have grown by reputation to become a trusted force in the design, installation and commissioning of electrical infrastructure across the UK.
Celebrating 26 years as the first Lloyds National Electricity Registration Scheme ‘s accredited Independent Connection Provider (ICP), Powersystems are capable of delivering contestable grid connections at voltages up to 132 kV.
Since 2000, Powersystems have connected over 6 Gigawatts of renewable energy generation to the UK electricity grid, along with decarbonisation technology which includes; wind energy projects, solar, anaerobic digestion, hydroelectric, electrical vehicle infrastructure, short term operating reserve STOR, combined heat and power (CHP), Grid stability projects like rotating stabilisers, and battery energy storage systems (BESS) as well as commercial industrial private wire networks.
Working with partners, delivering sustainable power solutions, proudly the Powersystems high voltage specialist team have connected 30% of all U.K. onshore wind farms.
At the core of the operation is a commitment to the highest values of health and safety, welfare, quality and the environment. Powersystems Integrated management systems are ISO accredited and their approach under their health and safety ‘Priority No.1’ brand is to aim for the best industry practice in all.
Powersystems UK Ltd. is an Employee-Owned Business and as such has a keen interest in the well-being of all its employees. They encourage and empower you to be imaginative, share great ideas and be involved in the success of the business.
Speak to Powersystems today
You can contact us as follows