Powersystems UK Ltd – High Voltage Specialists
High voltage engineers, specialising in the design and construction of electrical power infrastructure and grid connections for industrial customers and renewable generation.
- We are currently designing the new 33kV electrical infrastructure for a world leader in plastic pipe systems.
- Trio of connections beat feed in tariff deadline.
- Powersystems UK secures 33kV grid connections for 100MW's of STOR.
- Powersystems UK now accredited to work on the railways!
- Satellite Office opens in Stockton-On-Tees, allowing us to better serve our customers in The North of England.
- Powersystems UK office extension phase two is nearing completion and will be ready for occupation in early spring.
Powersystems UK profile…
Powersystems was established to provide industrial customers with the expertise that only the local electricity board previously offered. Nearly 40 years on Powersystems are still supporting some of their first customers a testament to the service provided.
Continued support of these industrial customers and increased activity in the grid connections and renewable energy markets has been the core of Powersystems success.